Thursday, August 25, 2005

Ume... what?

For those of you I failed to inform, I've skipped the country!

After five years in Wisconsin, I decided it was high time to leave the midwest. In May I graduated from UW-Madison with a bachelor's of fine arts degree. I actually walked at the commmencement ceremony and was amazed how relieved and happy I felt afterwards. It gave me a good sense of closure and it was great to have Michi and both of my parents there with me.

I am currently in a one year introduction to industrial design course at the Design Institute at the University of Umeå. You may wonder where that is or what on earth I'm talking about so here it is.

Where in the world is Umeå?!

Yes, it is very far north. In fact, take a closer look. I am almost in the arctic circle!

Oh, and NO, Umeå is not in Switzerland. No, they do not speak 'swiss' here and they do not yodel.

Enough of that...

No comments:

Post a Comment