We have just begun a new term. Last week I presented the project we began in mid-November for which I redesigned an insulin pump for teens with diabetes. It was really an interesting project. Certainly trying at times (well, almost all the time) but I learned a whole lot both about myself and about the 'design process' as it were.
Maybe, if you're really lucky, I'll get some pictures from my presentation up on the web. I will be back in the workshop building a fancy model of my product this and next week with shiny paint, buttons and even a plexi screen so while the chances are small, there is a still a chance you guys will see something come out of this project.

I spent Christmas with my grandmother and Miako in southern Sweden and then Miako and I went to London for New Years. We also got to sleep in the airport after the trains delivered hundreds of passengers hours late for their flights on our return home. See how cozy Miako looks? I think next time we'll skip the hostel and staying with friends and just sleep in the tube stations!
Did I mention New Year's in London rocked my world? It did. It was great to spend the holiday with amongst friends. Thank you Brian, Blake, Tom, Lee and of course ,Miako, for making it all possible!
No comments:
Post a Comment