A continued glimpse into my life. Postings which once originated from 64° latitude and much further East now begin in the ever-green surroundings of Seattle, WA.
Saturday, December 15, 2007
32nd Street beach, Lake Calhoun
Because you can't go for sushi on your birthday and skip the tempura fried green tea ice cream with azuki beans. You just can't.
I want some sushi from Origami right now. I also want some Annika-time right now. In a moment of nostalgia this afternoon, I bought a big bag of cashews. If they last the week, I'll replenish your family's counter-top bowl when I get into town on the 21st. I figure I probably owe you guys like a million by now...
happy birthday!!!
ReplyDeleteI want some sushi from Origami right now. I also want some Annika-time right now. In a moment of nostalgia this afternoon, I bought a big bag of cashews. If they last the week, I'll replenish your family's counter-top bowl when I get into town on the 21st. I figure I probably owe you guys like a million by now...
ReplyDeleteI miss snooooooooow!
ReplyDelete