Friday, November 07, 2008

Getting ready to settle in....

It might be time for me to rename my blog but I haven't come up with a good title yet and frankly, I am still bit stuck on the last latitude to do anything about it.

I moved to Seattle at the beginning of the month. I am working out here as a contractor for the hardware user experience team at Microsoft in Redmond. SO this means I am real live worker bee. I don't have a place to call of my own yet, but am staying with a friend and former classmate, Jannes, who happens to have a spare bedroom in his posh corporate supplied apartment in the middle of Chinatown. (Not too shabby!)

I will be looking at some apartments this weekend and hopefully something good will come out of that. I have decided to be picky and only accept something I am really happy with. This is to make up for my working in the suburbs and the long commute that involves.

When the adventures start rolling in, I'll be sure to record 'em right here. Until then keep checking in!

1 comment:

  1. congrats Annika!

    really glad to see the start going from the westcoast. also, what an incredibly historic week this was, the times are definetily changing! heard you almost made it to the speech in the park.

    we miss you here though!

    Jocke

    ReplyDelete