Tuesday, March 02, 2010

dear diary, sorry i haven't been around much...

I don't seem to write anymore. [There's a familiar theme...] What's more, I haven't posted many photos recently. In fact, I haven't taken many recently. I left my battery charger on the boat back in January and have yet to bring it home again--I'm pretty sure it's in a bag somewhere either in a friend's garage with my unfinished table, the trunk of their car, or maybe just their apartment on the other side of town... But have no fear I've got a fancy pants iSight built in camera on my laptop, and (sincerely) a fancy pants new phone and friends who share the photos they take. So while the quality of my photos aren't all great (who am I kidding? they often aren't) and the writing for this post is far below par, I can still provide you with some sort of viewing entertainment. (Facebook readers, you'll have to click through to the original post if you want to partake in the fun.)


Fair February weather called for a sunny sail with colleagues.


It only took three months, but the pot rack I got for my birthday is no longer sitting on my floor.


Saturday practice off of Bainbridge Island on Marayui.



And yes, I gave up giving up morning coffee and 6am yoga. Handstands at 6:30 are way more fun in the evening...

1 comment:

  1. You are a fancy pants, & I'm a wee bit jealous. iSight, iPhone, and pot rack. I have none of those things, but I hear you can have a lot of fun with iSights. Just sayin'.

    ReplyDelete