Friday, November 09, 2012

That was a poorly documented month

I've been slowly regressing in the world of connectivity; I went from the world of syncing most of my tech based life,contacts, photos, files, calendar, etc. from my phone, backwards, to a phone with a scratched camera lens, and finally regressing further to an iPhone 3G running iOS4, which sends me to the before app switching. And so...even simple things like taking a photo of my trip to Anchorage, or posting about my parents driving Miako's car out here for a visit, cruising with Nick or the beautiful fall days have all felt like they required too much effort and just haven't been documented lately. I'm hoping for a change. The new Windows Phones are coming out this month and I am ready to get a proper phone with a kick ass camera--Lumia 920 versus HTC X8, go!

Until the results are in, here's a shot outside of Anchorage. My first snow of the year. My first run in proper winter in several. (If you are there, Kincaid Park is worth checking out.)



No comments:

Post a Comment