Most of this corresponds to the pics posted but not on this page... not entirely convenient, I know.
Since Christmas I have been pretty much doing a lot of nothing it seems. Started training for the Copenhagen marathon, learned to snowboard somewhere near Norway --i learned how much fun it is to walk UP the mountain when you decide you are too good for the ski lifts, fell so so hard the last day and messed my back up again and now I am inactive. I am now entering week three of doing nothing but biking to/from school--no not even swimming works out. We had a snowbar at school back in January, shot glasses made of ice, they built the entire bar from snow just outside our classroom.
There is a lot of humidity here despite the cold. The branches of the trees tend to be white when it is really cold outside, hence the photos--

Yes, yes i do love the river. How ever did you guess? Is it the fact that ALL of my pictures from Umea are of the river? Well, it also conveniently runs just about a hundred meters from the door to our school so it is hard to resist the temptation...
No comments:
Post a Comment