Been spending some time south of Umeå this last week and half. Arrived early this morning at the Malmö airport to catch a standby flight back to Umeå and found myself amongst many to learn that there simply are NONE today. (for some reason everyone wants to go north this week?) So I am posting from the airport. Hopefully, I will be back to Umeå by 5 this afternoon.
Moved Patricia and all of her stuff down to Stockholm last Wednesday driving for the first time in what seemed like forever. Spent the weekend hanging out with all the graduates from school who had moved to Stockholm. Enjoyed the life of the city in the parks, on the streets and even made it out to a pretty cool club one night. Dancing is still, well, I haven't entirely recovered my balance or strenght yet, but I am on my way to walking like the rest of you.
Miako and I packed and moved my grandmother this week. Desptie the fact that it was the best option, and really only option, you can't feeling badly knowing she'll never go home and you took part in that. Spent the remainder of the week painting and cleaning-- my typical "vacation in skåne" activities.
Pictures of the excitement coming soon...
No comments:
Post a Comment