Monday, October 23, 2006

Another week and weekend has passed in the blink of an eye. They say time flies when you're having fun, but I think maybe it just flies FASTER. Friday I awoke and thought it could be Monday or Tuesday so therein lies testimony to my lack of productivity or at least my current concept of time.

Friday the school staff hosted an Italian restaurant night. They dressed up as waiters and spent the evening faking funny Italian accents, served us loads of wine, lasagne and pizza. Where other than Umeå will you find such a great bunch of people?

Other things almost noteworthy this week:
* I might have found myself a new running buddy (or should I say first ever?) We'll see in a few weeks if that keeps up
* I have successfully dismantled my bike so it is just a pile of junk in the workshop. While I still enjoy my walk to/from school everyday I am begining to get irked by lack of mobility.
* The camera is still broken and I was just starting to make a habit of taking photos!

No comments:

Post a Comment