Tuesday, October 31, 2006

It looks like it is going to be a busy week. We have a presentation on Friday I didn't think we had for another week. I am hating adobe right now for not updating their programs to run on macs new dual processor platform-- as a result I find myself alternating between working in the computer lab while my new fast computer and nice monitor sit at my desk and reisntalling or THINKING the reinstall that took me all day worked until Illustrator quits on me for the zillionth time and all the work that I just redid gets lost again. Did I mention I am still mostly inept in this program so everything takes about four times as long for me to do? Yes, its been a few fun days with technology and software.

What are you going to do though? It looks like I'm doomed to buy a new camera as well.

Anyway, a strange (but mostly pleasant) evening was spent at a very nice halloween party thrown by the first year Product Design students Friday night.

1 comment: