Thursday, December 07, 2006

holy snow!

Folks, it's DECEMBER and it's been raining and 'warm' for a long long while now. (just above freezing) imagine my surprise this morning when I opened my blinds and saw snow on the trees! A welcome sight. Too bad it will probably be gone by tomorrow.

Tonight my corridor had 'Christmas dinner' together. This is in quotes because, while it was typical Swedish Christmas food, and we sat around, it still feels WAY too early for the holiday (growing up, my family would not buy a tree until AFTER my birthday). It was nice to hang out but everyone is so busy, stressed and the like that we all ran off by 8 o'clock to get back to work. Eh, what are you going to do?

Not work. Right. Again I am procrastinating, as usual I am struggling with solidifying my concept for my project which are due to preset FINAL designs for on Thursday. Yikes. Nothing like last minute pressure to get you going though... right?

No comments:

Post a Comment