Sunday, December 17, 2006

off at last

The fall term has flown by. I can hardly believe my birthday has come and gone, final presentation is out of the way for the term and Christmas is just around the corner.

Anjalika and I celebrated our birthdays together, once Thursday at my place and once at hers last night. Both nights were relaxed evenings in spent with a perfect group of friends (missed you of course, Kristin!) and on my birthday I received the most AMAZING gift of northern lights-- truly incredible!

Still struggling to catch up on the enormous amount of sleep I have missed this past week. My exhaustion from lack of sleep made Friday afternoon seem like a drunken haze...

Tuesday Anjalika and I will fly to Amsterdam for 12 days returning to Umeå to spend new years eve here-- never thought I'd do that but I suppose there is a first time for everything.

No comments:

Post a Comment