Weather holding, I spent a good few hours in Victoria park this weekend at the "Lake." In the end I found myself blissfully lying on my back in the grass surrounded by daisies and watching the clouds pass by across a bright blue sky. Good times. I have been missing nature...
A continued glimpse into my life. Postings which once originated from 64° latitude and much further East now begin in the ever-green surroundings of Seattle, WA.
Sunday, July 15, 2007
Mid-week the grey skies broke and Dave and I went for a drink in a proper British beer garden with hanging baskets, old blokes and all. Coincidentally, it had a view of the Thames just opposite of Cherry Garden--oh cherry garden, we had some good times!

Weather holding, I spent a good few hours in Victoria park this weekend at the "Lake." In the end I found myself blissfully lying on my back in the grass surrounded by daisies and watching the clouds pass by across a bright blue sky. Good times. I have been missing nature...
Weather holding, I spent a good few hours in Victoria park this weekend at the "Lake." In the end I found myself blissfully lying on my back in the grass surrounded by daisies and watching the clouds pass by across a bright blue sky. Good times. I have been missing nature...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment