Wednesday, May 28, 2008

All work and no play

I just browsed through my photo library and I am sorry to report that really, nothing interesting has been happening in my life since my last post. I just had my first weekend since April after our final presentations last week.

I feel a bit like Stina looks in this picture: afraid of what's out there.

Ok, we were actually at the ocean on Sunday having a BBQ. Camille brought his sailing kites and we got to test them out.

But first!

I ran a 10K the day after the presentation. (And managed to sprain my ankle at km 3, finishing with a whopping 53:42.)

Saturday was "kulturnatt" in the city which meant lots of little stands and even an Asian quarter with a single stand selling one Thai dish. The weather was great and there were all sorts of bands and dancers performing all over the city. I even took a ride on one of those really cool sliding swings you played on as a kid at Shoots and Ladders.

Good times.

No comments:

Post a Comment