And they were lovely.
It was my first weekend in a long time with nothing in particular planned and it was great. I did nothing. Actually, I did a lot of things, but it was the way a weekend should be. Utterly relaxing.
It was catch up weekend in my world. Time to catch up on sleep. Time to catch up with friends. Time to catch up on the life that is going on all around me that I have been neglecting.
I went for coffee Saturday afternoon with Molly and we met up with Phil and Gavin with the idea that we'd decide on a movie to see later that night. Our good intentions were foiled again for the lack of actual commitment to any notion of a plan--three of the four of us were too busy not paying attention the majority of the time that we got as far as "These movies are all about war." (I'd declared we could only go to the two nearby theatres) We then decided to watch a movie at my house, that it should be a comedy and that Phil should bring a projector. In the end we watched the plot-less film, Repo Man which was aptly projected onto a fitted sheet hung in the living room window. It was ridiculous and hilarious all at once.
Thanks for an awesome weekend, guys :)
Thank YOU for an awesome weekend! I'm slightly disappointed that our epic adventure to Ikea didn't make the cut for this post... I mean, it was amazing.
ReplyDeleteAgreed. But I decided in the end that not going into the state of *furnished* my bedroom exists in was probably for the best.
ReplyDelete