Friday, December 11, 2009

A second date with Ivar K.

A few weeks ago, I had a pretty frustrating date with Ivar K. At the end of the night I went to bed happy and felt like the night was not a complete loss, but I have hopes that tonight will go even better and (hopefully) I am less annoyed along the way... besides I've also got cookies to bake, glögg to steep and a party to attend tonight.

Update to come!

3 comments:

  1. So far I have successfully removed the shelf and hanging rod in my bedroom/closet. But why are there only TWO support legs for this wardrobe? I'm off to find out who has a pdf version of a wordless instruction manual online...

    ReplyDelete
  2. 1 hour mark: first expletive is uttered. I appear to be missing about half of the pieces that hold these wardrobes together. What the...?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Two and half hours and three wardrobes later, despite cookies not having been baked and not making it to the party, I am a happy camper. Conclusions to come in separate post :P

    ReplyDelete