(It turns out many people did, just not me.)
Apparently, fireworks the day of July 4th just aren't the hip thing to do. I learned this from ever so not a hipster boyfriend this year. (Maybe he is a closet hipster and the rest of us are confused?)
Likely not.
After work, Tuesday, Lauren and I met up with Iain and her guy, Shawn and headed over to Poulsbo.There were hundreds of boats in Liberty Bay--what a fitting name for the occasion. We arrived just in time to drop a hook and have a quick all american hot dogs and hamburger dinner before the show began.
The next morning we went into town, grabbed coffee, stickybun-men and other baked goodies. After some reasonable wanderings about town (not much was open on the 4th) we put up some sails and headed home with Lauren at the helm. Shawn and I wore matching orange hats.
No comments:
Post a Comment