Sunday, April 07, 2013

I want sunshine so bad...

How badly, you ask? So much so that on a rainy day, I bought my self a new pair of Ray Ban's, spent the afternoon oiling my tables while the sun was out, and just as it started to pour, went for a run... the sun came out when I got home again, so I put 'em on inside :P




Saturday morning, Iain and I got an early start to the day by helping Miako jump her car. From there we headed up to Skagit Valley to see the tulip fields... We were both glad we decided against going for a bicycle ride in the end as it rained most of the time we were there. Somehow, between the downpours we did manage to get out and see the fields in Tulip Town, still vowing "next time we're coming up when the weather is nicer"-- Hmm, I think we said that last year too?





No comments:

Post a Comment