You'd think having a very part time job, few friends around, and well, living in a city where summer hours in town are actually SHORTER than they are when no one wants to be outside of their homes in the cold dark of winter that I'd have gotten a lot more done on that ever constant 'to do' list by now. And yet somehow I manage to get nothing done and stay out late at night--now really, how can you go to bed early when it's still so light outside?!
In the midst of my limping about the city, determing a bicycle was a faster and less painful mode of transport, I have lost my voice (why, I do not know. it just left me out of the blue, without a word) and yet, for the past four days besides that sexy raspy voice I've managed to squeeze out, I wouldn't have thought I was sick.
ha, and tomorrow I am supposed to go explore the territory north of the arctic circle. Maybe I should take care of the first item on that list: when does the train leave?
No comments:
Post a Comment