Friday, March 09, 2007

The upcoming weeks ought to be interesting. Here is a little sampling of what I have on my plate:

This weekend:

Elk dinner with the product kids
Get togethers & going-away coffee Sudnay 1st at skogis, 2nd w/birgitta

Monday:
upload application to IDEO (this means put my portfolio together this weekend)
matthias goes back to austria
meet the representatives from the campus stuent union

During the week:
more meetings-- wonder what the hell they will do about the degree show and exhibition the school is dragging their feet on. thank myself for deciding not to organize it even though it would be really cool to do.
keep a journal of everything i do for two days for a woman observing our class

Friday:
Multilayering project presentation.

The Next Week:
Omiyage for relatives in Japan, shop for "more formal" dark clothing for the trip.
PACK.
Start a new project, do my best to get 1 week ahead to make up for the week I will miss.

Friday:
Leave for Japan! Wahoo!!!

But before that happens I have promised myself to apply for internships, etc before I leave.
I will continue to hope that a) the red-nose cold look I have goes away, perhaps (if they get around to calling me back) with the help of the ingenious swedish doctors b) somehow, again with the help of the ingenious swedish doctors, get rid of the eye infection I have had since January in hopes that maybe, just maybe I will be able to go back to wearing my contacts and seeing the world around me again.
Oh and finally, do you suppose I will get out and start running again? I'll try not to twist either ankle this time, really I will.

1 comment:

  1. I hope everything is going well this week. I assume you're not sleeping much :(

    If I don't talk to you before Friday, have a blast in Japan! And say hi to the family!

    ReplyDelete