I keep waiting until I have a) more time or b) something interesting to post but it doesn't look like that is about to happen anytime soon so I am breaking down this Saturday evening as I sit at school trying in vain to redo my portfolio and posting a little bit of the unexcitingness in my life for you to read about.
Yes folks, its that happy time: time to apply for an internship or job for the summer but first redo the entire layout of my portfolio because I am that displeased with my old one. Yikes. As it turns out, I will have to build this one entirely from scratch. And of course with schoolwork keeping me busy the other five days of the week, the weekends are my favorite time to devote to this. Applications and the portfolio need to be in by, oh, March 22nd. Boy am in for a lot of work before then!
Well the sun is back out and it was actually ABOVE freezing in the sun yesterday, very strange but I love it. It makes things a bit on the slippery side but the walk to school all the more enjoyable.
Back to work.
No comments:
Post a Comment