Thursday night I went out to celebrate with the first year product class-- somehow I'm always celebrating with a class other than my own. I was very impressed by those guys. Despite have hardly slept a single nights worth of sleep total in the past week, they were still out and kicking when I put my sleepy self on the bus to go home. (Where I actually fell asleep twice on the ten minute ride home at 11 o'clock.) I've been less diligent about my photo documentation these days, so Fredrik and the hedgehog he picked up in the park on the way back is my only pic from that night.
A continued glimpse into my life. Postings which once originated from 64° latitude and much further East now begin in the ever-green surroundings of Seattle, WA.
Friday, June 01, 2007
it's offical, we're done!
Last night was the opening for the exam exhibition. Classes are finished, presentations are over, posters are hung and [most] models are on display.
Thursday night I went out to celebrate with the first year product class-- somehow I'm always celebrating with a class other than my own. I was very impressed by those guys. Despite have hardly slept a single nights worth of sleep total in the past week, they were still out and kicking when I put my sleepy self on the bus to go home. (Where I actually fell asleep twice on the ten minute ride home at 11 o'clock.) I've been less diligent about my photo documentation these days, so Fredrik and the hedgehog he picked up in the park on the way back is my only pic from that night.
Thursday night I went out to celebrate with the first year product class-- somehow I'm always celebrating with a class other than my own. I was very impressed by those guys. Despite have hardly slept a single nights worth of sleep total in the past week, they were still out and kicking when I put my sleepy self on the bus to go home. (Where I actually fell asleep twice on the ten minute ride home at 11 o'clock.) I've been less diligent about my photo documentation these days, so Fredrik and the hedgehog he picked up in the park on the way back is my only pic from that night.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment