Tuesday, June 12, 2007

lazy/busy/unwilling to blog?

I flew to Stockholm Wednesday afternoon and spent the evening with Jorge who was on his way to San Francisco and Juan and Tonje, who are both living in Stockholm. It's always good to see friends and spend an evening catching up :)

The following day was spent split between contacting the incoming international students and in transit to London.

Several busy days and late evenings later in London... I am staying in Bermondsey until I find a flat with two guys who graduated last spring and are now working in the UK. So far, things are slow in that process and I feel farther from having a flat arranged than I did when I left Umea. I am still without a SIM card-- both the one I ordered and the one provided by the company are en route.

1 comment:

  1. Get a SIM card soon, yo! I'll call you :)

    Much luv!

    ReplyDelete