Saturday, September 15, 2007

Time to get serious.

No more funny business with paper balloons and barbecuing hot dogs by the river. It's time to get serious and get back to work. We're talking action scripting here folks. So sit down, roll up your sleeves and prepare to write some code.

Action scripting isn't the same grueling experience as the Java course I took in undergrad--although I did really enjoy that class, for some strange reason. The rules of coding are a lot looser and, as it turns out, at our school, it isn't really taught either. The method is much more of a "Ta-Da! look at the cool thing to script I just wrote does, Ok, now you guys know how to do it, Good luck, Bye," sort of a deal... So I'm about to embark on the exciting journey of learning action script by online video tutorials. I just hope I manage stay awake so I learn enough from the sleepy guy in my headphones! I am hoping for the best. :P

No comments:

Post a Comment