Did I mention I got a free umbrella too?!
A continued glimpse into my life. Postings which once originated from 64° latitude and much further East now begin in the ever-green surroundings of Seattle, WA.
Monday, September 07, 2009
Bumbershoot
Despite the rainy weather Labor Day weekend, I met Kelli, her friend Emily, and a few others for the final day of Bumbershoot, an annual music festival that takes place at the Seattle Center. Always, hanging out with Kelli was filled fun and entertaining company . We saw a mix of the better known Franz Ferdinand, the disappointing yet still popular, Black Eyed Peas, and the entirely new to me, Janelle Monae, whom you should really see. We were all impressed that a woman of her stature was able to produce as much sound as she does.

Did I mention I got a free umbrella too?!
Did I mention I got a free umbrella too?!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment